Cambridge Pixel Current Vacancies
Software / Systems Engineer
Salary: £Competitive + profit-related bonus + pension + health + life assurance + other benefits
Location: near Royston, Herts.
We are looking to expand our team with a Software/Systems Engineer with proven capabilities in the design and implementation of complex display solutions, based on C++ or .NET programming in Windows or Linux.
We are looking for a key individual who can bring a range of skills. You must have several years of relevant commercial experience, ideally in a similar business, be prepared to learn quickly, flexibly, adaptively and contribute across a number of business areas including software development, sales support and customer support. As a software developer, you will be involved in a wide-range of project activities including interfacing to radars and cameras, developing algorithms, system integration and building user-interfaces. You will also provide technical support into the sales process, support customers using our products and be prepared to travel to customer sites to provide technical expertise. The multi-faceted nature of the role offers challenges, learning opportunities and excitement to the right candidate.
- Several years commercial software experience
- Good degree in engineering, computing or maths
- Team player. Willingness to share and learn from others.
- Some experience with radar, video, image processing or complex HMI development desirable
- Organised, professional approach to work
- C++ and .NET software experience (3+ years commercial)
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for short trips
- Flexible attitude and willingness to multitask
- Enthusiasm and interest in what we do.
What we can offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive pay
- Performance-related bonus
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
Email your details to email@example.com