- SPx Software Library
- SPx Radar Scan Converter
- HPx Radar Interface Hardware
- HPx Radar Output Card
- SPx Tracking Server
- SPx Fusion
- SPx ECDIS
- SPx Radar Simulator
- SPx AV Video Software
- SPx Radar Image Server (RIS)
- RDR Radar Data Recorder
- Secure-X Security Software
- ASD-100 Air Situation Display
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Key Markets
SPx Software Library
Radar Interface Cards
We supply products, software development services and training in the areas of sensor video processing and display, including:
- Software Scan Converters for primary radar display
- Radar acquisition cards (PCI, PMC form factors)
- Radar processing
- Target Tracking and multi-sensor fusion
- Multi-layered Graphics Solution
- Radar Compression and Distribution
- Radar recording and Replay
- Data Fusion (Track+Track, Track+AIS)
- X11 (Xlib, GTK) and Microsoft Windows user-interface development
- Video processing and display
We can undertake development of your application software based on our SPx classes for radar processing and display. Our unique experience developing complex graphical applications and real-time embedded software will allow us to offer a highly cost-effective service.
Develop your complete application from an agreed specification and deliver high-quality source code with test procedures and test results. We can help formulate the requirement and work with third-party software and hardware to help build your solution. We are experienced working in ISO9000 quality systems and can deliver high-quality code that works and can be maintained.
We can develop a "framework solution" which demonstrates all key functional components of your application, but leaves you with the final responsibility to add the details to the software to your exact needs. We deliver source code that you can build on to complete the final application. The Framework code eliminates major risks from your development. It shows how all the components fit together and it demonstrates a working example.
Components and Support
We provide class libraries, sample code, advice, training and expertise to help you develop your application. Our class library covers a wide range of radar processing and display tasks. It is modular and flexible, and can provide solutions for embedded or desktop configurations in Windows and Linux environments.